Thursday, November 23, 2017

I believed !


As a visual learner I have often been attracted to visual quotes and slogans.
As we head into the crazy season for teachers where deadlines and paperwork take over and we often wonder why we wanted to be a teacher - I thought I would share some of my favourites.

Well done for surviving another busy long  year - Hang on in there for a few more weeks.
AND Remember together we make a difference for our tamariki.

To my Manaiakalani colleagues I thank you for sharing the journey with me.
To my incredible colleagues at Sommerville, I thank you for the passion and dedication you put into each day with our special kids.








2 comments:

  1. I can't add pictures on comments but a few of my favourites are
    - "Teach like a pineapple. Stand tall. Wear a crown. Be sweet on the inside."
    - "Every day may not be good... But there is something good in every day."
    - "They may not remember what you said but they will not forget how you made them feel."
    And my ABSOLUTE favourite:
    "Thinking of your child as behaving badly disposes you to think of punishment. Thinking of your child as struggling to handle something difficult encourages you to help them through their distress."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. It is very interesting article. I really love this. Thank you for the sharing. Human Services Consultant

    ReplyDelete